Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bad weight in

3 gain in a row :(

There is no excuses for this weeks weight gain (0.5kg/1.1 lbs). I haven't been eating healthy at all doing this week. The lifestyle in Argentina is way different from how I lived doing my stay in Denmark. This both be the kind of food I consume but also the time of the day that I consume it! 

Enough about bad excuses. Yesterday night I decided to eat my last unhealthy meal and ordered a Pizza just to finish my bad eating habbits.(I KNOW this is weird but somehow it helped me). 
The Pizza was good I was fine mentally about eating it BUT my body wasn't happy. I got so much pain in my stomach felt like trowing it all up! YEAH I am so happy that my body have learned what is good food and what is bad!!!!! :)

From today I am back on track. Back to the diet I love no sugar and no flour. I know that is the right way for me to loss weight. Now I just need to get in a good rutine where I will be able to follow it and get my meals at the right time! Tomorrow will be the day I sign up at Emilios gym. Hopefully he will be feeling better tomorrow so we can go together. Else I simply have to go alone!! 

Goal for next week is to be under 100kg. It will be 1.4kg/3.1lbs. I know I can do it!!!

How are you guys doing? What is your goal for the next week?

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I know I tell you this all the time but I just want to leave it here as well (it might become handy for someone reading this blog). You are doing a good job with your diet. You actually took the worlds "I want to become healthier" and actually did something about it. Anyone that has been in the weight loss roller coaster have had good and bad weeks, we just need to learn to be patient with our bodies and keep working.

    I'm sure with a lot of effort and training hard you'll get to where you want to get but be patient and believe in yourself. I believe in you!

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a nice fight with pizza myself this last week. My goal this week is to try and walk outside at some point. Something I haven't done in a couple years. I believe in too Line, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for this week! It's fine that you're adjusting to the new surroundings, so it's to be expected. You'll get back on track :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete