Monday, November 19, 2012

Must try!!!!

I am on a diet and I just had pancakes for breakfast!!!!!!

Best of all it was really healthy pancakes. You seriously have to try it. Yep come on go to your kitchen and try this out you will never regret it! NO wait let me tell you have to make it first ;) Haha

I found the recipe on one of my favorite food bloggers. Miss muffin (www.frkmuffin.blogspot.com). I change the recipe a little bit so here is my variation of a non fat non sugar pancake.!

You will need

1 banana
1 cup oatmeal  
2 eggs
1 drop of vanilla extract 
little bit of salt.

It will take you less then 8 min before breakfast or a nice snack is ready.
Smash the banana, add 2 eggs, salt and vanilla. Mix well with your fork. Then you add the oatmeal and mix until you have kind of a thick dough. 

Pan them with a little bit of spay oil for a few minutes on each side!! 
It doesn't look as good as it taste. But dam this is my favorite dish!
So yummi... Next time I will try to eat them with some raspberries jam without sugar!

I still haven't uploaded my progress pictures. Shame on me!! But the house is a mess because the walls and floors are getting fixed so you will have to wait until Thursday! :D

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!! OFF TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE YOURSELF PANCAKES!! 

5 comments:

  1. Those look goooooooood! I need to make some of them :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally have to!! It is yummi :) I will try to add some berries to the dough! So easy to make =) Let me know what you think when u have tried them :)

      Delete
  2. I am going to try this pancake recipe, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great! So easy to make and they should be really healthy! Best of all they really left me full and happy! =)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing. I LOVE pancakes!!!

    ReplyDelete