Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 5 it is getting hard

Yesterday was day 5 and the hardest so far!
I wasn't feeling bad or anything but my cravings was ridicules. Thank god there wasn't anything unhealthy in the apartment because else the day would have been bad.. I got through the day staying 100 % on track... My old habits of turning to food might have an influences as well.. Lets just say yesterday wasn't funny...

Breakfast:
2 sunny eggs with ½ red pepper and some almonds.
 Lunch:
Left overs from the day before.. As we had a cleaning lady doing our apartment I was eating this cold in bed which made it even better! YUM


Dinner:
Carry soup! Made with asparagus, carrot, coconut flour, carry, chili, garlic, ginger, chicken and homemade stock. It was spicy but pretty good..

 Felt like giving up?! Yes millions of time today.. But I am doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment