Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Whole 30!

Fresh start

It has been quiet in here for the past week, as I have been on a trip. This have had a bad influence on my eating habits. To the point that I hate unhealthy Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Yeap sooooo Stupid and sooooo sad! Mostly because it put me back to the start weight! 
I find it crazy how I went from 115kg to 112.4kg in 3 weeks but only needed one week to gain it all back!
 
Oh well I am so ready to get back on track as my body was feeling incredibly bad! My stomach was hurting and I was in general just not feeling well.. Some of it might come from the fact that I had to sit for an important exam Thursday, but it was clear that all the white flour and sugar wasn't good for my health. After a lot of thinking and ready I have therefor decided to dedicate the next 30 days to 100% hard Paleo. I am going to do what is call the whole 30. 

- Only 3 meals a day
- Include protein, vegetables and healthy fat in every meal.
- one fruit a day.
- No sugar, flour or sweetener.
- No processed food.
- No dairy for the next 30 days.
- No coke Zero for the next 30 days..This is for sure what will be the hardest for me! I am addicted to this shit. 
- Work out 3-4 times a week.

For me it doesn't sound to hard. I am fearing the NO Coke Zero the most.. I know it will bring headache and other shitty stuff! I really hope it will kick start my weight loss. My goal for this 30 days is to get from 114,9kg to 109.9kg. It is a 5kg loss in just a month! I really hope it will happen.

Day 1 out of 30
My day was fine today. I was feeling well but a bit hungry between lunch and dinner! Also I got to walk 5km in the morning, which felt awesome!

Breakfast:
2 eggs. ½ red pepper. ½ avocado. A cup of tea and lots of water.

Lunch:
1 chicken thigh. salad of cabbage, orange, walnuts and olive oil.

Dinner:
2 chicken legs. Salad of cabbage, orange, walnuts and olive oil. Panned Butternut squash and a home made mayonnaise. 

Feeling good ready for tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. hey Line it's good to hear you are back on track...wish you the best. I'll be reading you. claire.

    ReplyDelete